True Sith fleet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls

3 posters

Go down

Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls Empty Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls

Post  Rupturez Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:07 am

Just want to say a hello to all, and let ye know a little about me.

Im 23, currently studing an Electrical trade in the hopes of Jioning the RAN at the end of this year.
Living in sydney Aus, originaly a country boy. Consider myself down to earth and a little bit of a bogan!
Enjoy Gamining, dabble in a little bit of everthing.
Ive been gaming since i was but a wee grasshopper primarly play NF,EvE, BFBC2, MOH, DOW, WAR, SH5 any many more.
enjoy Fishing, Beering, you name it.
anyway thats a bit about me and I look forward to meeting you all and talking some shit.
xo

Rupturez
Fleet Member
Fleet Member

Back to top Go down

Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls Empty Re: Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls

Post  M16champ Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Nice to meet you too. From nz and enjoy fishing and crap as well. look forward to catching up

M16champ
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls Empty Re: Howdies peoples of The Wandering Souls

Post  stuykid89 Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

nice meeting you as well.

personally, i'm from new york. about to graduate with my bachelor's degree. still job hunting though ><. but i'll definitely be around

stuykid89
Public Member
Public Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum